- We have three aims:
- To raise awareness of latex allergy amongst the general public
- To provide a national support network for those affected by latex allergy.
- To push for investigation into the increased incidences of the allergy
- Allergy UK’s Seal of Approval and Allergy Friendly Awards for Products & Services; look for products knowing they have been tested and approved by an internationally recognised organisation with very high standards, or reviewed by leading allergy specialists
- OUT OF HOURS. Requests for urgent medical assistance and advice are handled by NHS 24 (08454 24 24 24)
The Data Protection Act 1998 entitles you to access your clinical records held by the practice. Application should be made in writing, stating exactly what information you require. A charge may apply for this request of between £10.00 and £50.00 maximum. (Please ask your practice for a form).