Welcome to the oral health page
Good oral health is essential to feeling and looking good.
Click on the relevant section and follow the links to find out how to keep your teeth and gums in tip top condition. Follow the links to find out more about acid erosion, gum disease, fluoride and much more.
Need a checkup? Book in with a private clinic to get the best quality care and treatment available with no waiting for appointments. Find a private dentist near you.
Fluoride Toothpaste Protects Teeth
Brushing teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste can help to reduce the chance of developing tooth decay.
Having a regular oral care routine is part of staying healthy. Read more about keeping healthy.
Which toothpaste should I use?
- To provide maximum protection against dental decay use a family toothpaste that contains at least a 1000 – 1500 parts per million fluoride.
- The level of fluoride is listed with the ingredients and written as (1450ppm) depending on the amount contained.
Always check the fluoride content before buying!
- Avulsed (Knocked out) teeth
- Bad breath
- Cracked teeth
- Dental erosion
- Fear of the dentist
- Gum disease
- Jaw problems and headaches
- Sensitive teeth
Tell me about:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Healthy diet
- Dental extractions
- Diet in relation to dental decay
- Mouth Cancer
- Common problems
- Mouth guards
- Oral care products
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Paying for treatment
- Root canal treatment
- Smoking and oral health
- Visiting the hygienist
- Wisdom Teeth
Is there a health topic you want us to write about? Let us know!